Thursday, May 22, 2008

Crafty Finds in Montrose


Yesterday, I did a little crafty shopping in Montrose, Ca! I found great papers and stickers at The Paper Rabbit. This shop really had some fun stuff and everyone who worked there was really sweet. I picked up a few papers and will be back for more. Take a peek at what I got.

"Owl Pals" by Sassafras Lass


"my dearest" by Sassafras Lass


Metropolitan "roof top garden" by American Crafts


"my little prince" by My Minds Eye - Bohemia



I also popped into Needle in a Haystack (just across the street for The Paper Rabbit). They have some lovely items, beautiful yarns and so many patterns. They offer everything for the needleworker including knitting, crochet, needlepoint, and cross stitch supplies.


Inside Needle in a Haystack


Montrose is just outside LA and before Pasadena. The Honolulu strip has tons of great eats and shops. This June they will celebrate the 25 th Arts and Crafts festival on June 7 & 8. You can get all the scoop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.