Saturday, October 30, 2010

Jenny McCarthy has put the past behind her as she steps out with new man in Miami

She only broke up with comedian Jim Carrey in April after five years together. But model and actress Jenny McCarthy is proving she has moved on .The 37-year-old was spotted spending time at the beach yesterday with her new boyfriend Jason Toohey in Miami, Florida


Jenny McCarthy and her new boyfriend Jason Toohey, spend a day at the beach in Miami


Jenny looked radiant and happy as she soaked up the sun on a lounger and watched Jason swim in the ocean. Wearing a bright orange bikini the mother of one showed off her enviable figure.

The actress is actually in Miami as part of a promotional tour for her new book Love, Lust and Faking It: The Naked Truth About Sex, Lies and True Romance. McCarthy admitted to Larry King earlier this month that she had moved on following her break-up and was dating again.


The pair have actually been dating for several months


Jenny was smiling and laughing as they lay in the sun together

'I am calling it very light dating, nothing too serious, just kind of gliding,' she said of the budding romance. 'I'm just not double-dipping, I'm exclusive,' she told him.

Toohey, 35, is a businessman and former Las Vegas performer and fitness model. The pair debuted their relationship back in August as they spent a weekend together in the city of sin.

The following week, Toohey changed his facebook relationship status to 'in a relationship' and posted a picture of him and Jenny snuggling as his profile picture


Jenny shows of her enviable bikini body as she watches her new man swim in the sea

Meanwhile, the outspoken actress has come under fire for a shocking claim she once made regrading actor and martial arts expert, Steven Seagal.

In a 1998 interview with Movieline Mccarthy claimed that 58-year-old Seagal attempted to coerce the then fledging actress into sex during an audition for Under Seige 2. She describes the alleged incident in detail to the magazine: '"Stand up, you have to be kind of sexy in the movie and in that dress, I can’t tell,"’ she claims Seagal told her. 'I stand up and he goes, "Take off your dress."

'I said, "What?" and he said, "There’s nudity." I said, "No, there’s not, or I wouldn’t be here right now."

'He said again, "There’s nudity," and I said, "The pages are right in front of me. There’s no nudity." He goes, "Take off your dress."

'I just started crying and said, "Rent my [Playboy] video, you a**hole!" and ran out to the car.'


Six months after her break up from Jim Carrey, Jenny appears to be moving on with her life

And, shockingly, McCarthy says the incident didn't end then and there. 'I’m closing my car door and he grabs me and says, "Don’t you ever tell anybody." He won’t sue me or say anything because he knows it’s true. If I saw him today, I would still say, "You’re a f***ing a**hole and I really hope you change your ways,"' she concluded.

The allegations resurfaced this week as part of an investigative piece by Access Hollywood, called The Hollywood Casting Couch.

Seagal's spokesperson immediately hit back, accusing McCarthy of bold faced lies: 'Warner Brothers casting for the film Under Siege 2 has confirmed that Jenny McCarthy never auditioned for a role on Under Siege 2. Her claim is completely false.'

However, McCarthy is sticking  by her story, telling Access Hollywood correspondent, Jeff Probst: 'Everything is true and um, if I can spread the word for other girls and kind of warn them, then so be it.'


Casting couch creep? Martial arts fanatic, Steven Seagal has vehemently denied McCarthy's claims that he aggressively harassed her during an audition

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.