Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Almost Emmy Time


I am so excited.....my mom arrives tonight and Steve's mom just arrived. We are going to have so much fun! I had a full day of beauty (got a manicure and a pedi and I visited my hair dresser). The big day is tomorrow and we have a full day of beauty and fun planned with both moms and then a night full of Emmy madness.

Not only are Steve and I nominated...but we will presenting an award. How cool is that. I hope I don't mess up the teleprompter or mispronounce a name.

The picture is of my necklace - designed by my best gal pal - Eliza Epstein. (she was in one of our early episodes - we made the tiara together). I love it! She designed it to go with the dress and the stone choices are beyond perfect.

For all you Texans, she had a bead shop in on Lovers Lane in Dallas called Beading Dreams.

Her designs are also featured at the Elliott Yeary Gallery in Aspen. Gallery Info

I'll post more tomorrow - must clean kitchen before mom's plane lands.

Cheers,

Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.