Thursday, July 26, 2007

Great Fabric Store in Berkeley



Steve and I landed in Oakland and thankfully we had a few hours to spare until we head over to our book signing at Towne Center Books.



So we ventured out on the BART and headed to Berkeley.



Check out my LeSportsac belt pack...am I ready to shop or what!

The campus is beautiful, we had a great lunch, shopped a few funky shops and stumbled upon the most fantastic fabric shop.

The shop is Stonemountain & Daughter Fabrics and they have awesome fabrics as well as sewing classes for kids and adults. They have a full selection of my friends fabric line - Alexander Henry. Steve and I both snatched up a few goodies.

They are located at 2518 Shattuck Ave in Berkeley, CA - Do yourself a favor and check it out! website: www.stonemountainfabric.com









Check out the all the great ladies at Stonemountain & Daughter Fabrics!

I am off to get ready for the book event!

Have a creative day,

Cathie
www.cathieandsteve.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.