Thursday, March 13, 2008

Heading to Tennessee


I am fully recovered and fully packed for TN! This past 2 weeks I have been battling round 2 of the "gremlin-like" flu, prepping for TN, shopping for a NEW home and juggling show pitches. It has been a whirlwind few weeks.

Tennessee is going to be rockin' - I'll be doing a talk and demo on crafty recycling ideas or what I call RE-Crafting at the Women Today Expo. Mainstage 10:30am on Saturday 3-15.

I'll post all of the project instructs and pics after I get back, so don't worry if you can't attend - you can still get all the scoop at my blog. If you are attending!! Stop by, get crafty and stick around for a Q & A.

Projects Planned

Singed Silk Flowers
Papered Necklaces
Cork Stamped Fashions
Grocery Bag Re-Do
Denim Wine Bags
Handmade Gift Boxes
Silk Lavender Pillows
Crystal Light Makeover




Just after my demo you can check out Oprah's fitness guru - Bob Greene on the mainstage. You can get your crafty & best life all in one spot!



On Sunday, check out Food Network's spunky Ingrid Hoffman - I am sure she will be dishing up some Simply Delicioso fun.


Women Today Expo 2008
March 14-16
Knoxville Convention Center Knoxville, Tennessee

10:30 Main Stage - Cathie Filian

Hours
Friday and Saturday, 9am-6pm
Sunday, noon-6pm

Adults - $8
6-12 years - $6

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.