Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It is a sad day in the craft world........


My Mom sent me this email and I thought I would pass it along to all of you.

From:
Christina Lazar-Schuler
Lazar StudioWERX

After a year of ups and downs with both personal, medical and financial issues, I have come to the difficult decision of closing our virtual doors - for good.

It is with heavy heart that I make this announcement, but it is one that at this point in my life, I have to make.

For many years I have worked too hard, too long and have ignored that which is most important to me, my friends and family. So... at a time of annual renewal, a time of change and growth, I am bidding farewell to my business and welcoming back my sanity, my personal life and my health.

Starting today, all Lazar StudioWERX rubberstamps and paperWERX products are all selling at 75% off the listed retail price in our online store. Warehouse lots of paperWERX paper will be listed after a final inventory evaluation and bulk lots of paper in packages of 25 will be available early next week.

Claudine Hellmuth's Poppet stamps and papers will no longer be sold through our site and will be available through Claudine Hellmuth exclusively. An update on the transition between Claudine and our site will be issued in the coming week and Claudine will announce availability of the remaining inventory soon.

I have appreciated your support throughout the years and deeply appreciate that you have stood by our little company all these years. I am sad to see this chapter of my life close, but I am greatly looking forward to a chance at a new and exciting future.

Thank you.
Christina Lazar-Schuler
Lazar StudioWERX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.