Sunday, February 27, 2011

Corrie pin-up Michelle Keegan shows off her amazing figure in a hot pink bikini

Coronation Street actress Michelle Keegan shows why she was voted Sexiest Female as she flaunts her impressive figure in a hot pink bikini. The soap star, 22, looked svelte and toned as she frolicked on a Majorca beach with a female friend. She's only been playing Tina McIntyre for 18 months, but Michelle has made quite the impression with male viewers.





Bronzed Michelle Keegan showed off her slim body as she enjoys a dip on a Majorca beach

As Tina in Corrie, Michelle isn't allowed to have a tan so is clearly loving the chance to go bronze as she holidays on the Balearic island. As well as complementing her mahogany hue with her fuchsia bikini, Michelle drew attention to her taut stomach with a diamanté belly button ring.
Standing at 5'4" with a size 8 waistline, few would deny Michelle has a great figure. But the actress admits she has 'loads of body hang-ups' and thinks her derriere is too big.





















Michelle was all smiles and joked around with her female friend on during the sweltering day on the beach





Michelle as Tina McIntyre with her character's ex-boyfriend David Platt (Jack P Shepherd)


Despite mixed feelings about her figure, Michelle admits she never goes to the gym because she 'can't be bothered'. Her lack of exercise means she probably has her youthful speedy metabolism and good genes to thank for her slender figure. She told Look magazine: 'I've got loads of body hang-ups, like most girls. My ears are too big. And I've got a big bum and cellulite.

'I used to constantly compare myself to other women. It got to the stage where I wouldn't be looking at their faces, just their thighs. It was ridiculous. 'Be realistic - massive boobs and a teeny waist is not natural. If you were to see Victoria Beckham or Katie Price in the flesh, you'd freak out at how small they are - they're the size of 11-year-old girls.'

As well as avoiding the gym, Michelle admits she can't resist a McDonald's meal after a long day filming Corrie at the Granada Studios in Manchester. She said: 'If I'm hungry and I've got no food in, I just go to McDonald's. I need to start working out, but I'm just so lazy! When I get in, I just want to chill out and have a bath.' Michelle was voted Sexiest Female at the British Soap Awards earlier this year and has been nominated for Sexiest Female Soap Awards next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.