Thursday, December 20, 2007

Letter - Craftnanza Necklace

I have received a few letters regarding my necklace in the craftnanza commercial. People are wanting to know did you make it? or where can I buy it!


the neckalce

So here is the skinny.... I bought the necklace last year from a store called New York & Co. I just fell in love with it when I saw it. I was not even thinking of it for the commercial but it was the perfect choice with the green t-shirt.
I love the glitzy boho style of this piece.

The Necklace is chain and charms. The chain is base metal with a copper finish. It is 3 tiered with the top chain measuring 16 inches. The charms are everything from large sequins to rhinestone butterflies and silk flowers to chandelier style crystals.


detail

I checked with New York and Co. and they don't have this style anymore. But with a little craftiness I know it could be made! This style would be a great way to use up old odd bits or this and that. You could even chop up some old necklaces and string them together to create something new.

Here are a few links to jewelry projects from Creative Juice:








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.