Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Letter: Where did you get the colorful bowls?


I get asked about our nesting bowls all the time.
They are so bright, cheery and practical.


Hi Cathie,

We met at the Knoxville,TN Womens Expo. I asked you about the bowls used on the show. Crate and Barrel does not have them. They are the bowls Steve used to make the ice cream cake. They are Yellow, Orange and Pink. They are made of hard plastic/melmac.

Please email me with any info on where I can find them.

Thanks for your kindness,
L

******************************************

Hi L,

It was so nice to meet you in Knoxville. I know we got the bowls at Crate and Barrel and I checked the website and the outlet and they both don't have them anymore. The are made by a company called ZAK! Designs out of Spokane, WA.

I found one company that still sells them:
La Prima Shops Nesting Bowls

I did find similar designs at Amazon. Check out the links below...

Nesting Bowls Search at amazon
Rainbow Set at amazon
Pink Set at amazon

I hope you have a great day!

Cathie

PS - Here is a link to the recipe for the Ice Cream Cake. This is from the Kids Birthday Episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.