Friday, April 18, 2008

Valentines Day 1962...Oh My!

It is Friday night and I have a huge hot glue gun burn, my cell phone battery died and I have been time warped to Valentines Day - 1962.

Steve and I got crafty today to help out our pal who is the prop master on an A&E show that is set in the 60's. What show???? Well - I really am not suppose to tell. What I can tell you is that the show rules and really is a break out show. They just began filming on the second season today. The box set of season 1 is available and you can get it here. Don't you love the packaging!!! The first season will begin repeating this Sunday! Get the scoop here.

Our job was to create candy boxes ala 1960 - They turned out so cute. I stuffed the bows with tissue paper to keep them perky until they film them next week.



We used:
Cardboard
Fusible Webbing
Fabric
Folk Art Fabric Paint
Silk Flowers
Ribbons
Folk Art Gold Paint
Lace
Glue

Take a peek and a step back to the sweet 60's.












No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.