Friday, October 3, 2008

Magical Halloween and Holiday Parties!



www.lincolnworld.com


My hubby and I, had the pleasure of seeing Lincoln Kamm, perform at The Magic Castle in Los Angeles. You might remember this blog post about it. We had such an amazing time - my head is still wondering how Lincoln did what he did! Well it turns out Mr. Sacha Baron Cohen thinks so too! He said that Lincoln is the best mentalist in the states and I agree!

Well a few nights ago, I was chatting with him and he mentioned that he did holiday and corporate events! I was thinking how cool it would be to have a magician at a private party and it turns out it is more affordable than one might think. Imagine all your guests "oohing and awing" at your next party!

To find "good" magicians in you area ask for references at a local magic shop or google it! To book Lincoln for a party in Souther California you can email him at lincoln(at)lincolnworld(dot)com. (he also travels to parties and corporate events)


Oh and by the way...Lincoln is pretty creative! Check out his felted critters from the fabulous show Yo Gabba Gabba.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.