Sunday, March 7, 2010

Big Brother's little mother Davina McCall parades around the French Riviera in a polka dot bikini

Big Brother host and mother-of-three Davina McCall puts her lean figure down to old fashioned 'hard work.'

And the 42-year-old was certainly keen to show off the results of her efforts during a beach getaway in the French Riviera.

The presenter happily flaunted her toned body in a blue and white bikini that featured a striped top and polka dot briefs during a family holiday.






Davina McCall, who works out daily,
flaunted her figure during a beach getaway in the French Riviera last week

Davina is more proud of her body than ever, saying recently: 'I look at pictures of myself at 27 and think I look better now!'

Along with a healthy diet, she works out daily and recently stepped up her regime in preparation for a new fitness DVD.

The host, who last night attended a wrap party in London with contestants including winner Sophie Reade, is now getting ready for life after Big Brother.


I'm coming to get you! The Big Brother
host horsed around during the family holiday


'I have already started my grieving process,' she says. 'But I am trying to stay chipper because we have got another year.

'I thought it would go on forever. I seriously did. I thought it could run forever with amazing casting and great housemates.'

She says she is still coming to terms with the idea of the show coming to an end.

'I heard the news when my producer phoned me.

'It came as such a shock. I just felt really sad. Then I cried for a bit and my husband was being very nice to me all day.'


The presenter, who has three children,
is preparing to release a new fitness DVD


The final series will be aired next summer and she hopes to make it the best ever.

'I definitely want to go in there at some point. I'm not sure in what way, but it could involve some shenanigans in the house.

'I'm going to just really have a laugh with it and send it out with a proper bang!

'I might streak through the house or something like that.'






Davina says she is 'grieving' after
Channel 4 annouced it will axe the show after next year's series

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.