Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cindy Crawford shows off her fabulous figure

Lizzie Smith
.

She may be 43 and a mother-of-two, but there was no hiding her figure under a sarong for this woman.

Cindy Crawford still has the same measurements as in her modelling heyday, 20 years ago.

And her body-confidence showed as she joined husband Rande Gerber in Mexico today.



















Cindy donned a plum bikini for her sun bathing

The couple, who married in 1998, chatted and lazed around, before getting up to play a game of catch with a minature rugby ball.

Their children, Presley Walker and Kaia Jordan, were nowhere to be seen as the pair enjoyed some couple time.

Cindy, who showed off her flawless body in a plum-coloured halterneck bikini, appeared completely unselfconscious as she played in the sun.



Bikini-clad Cindy played ball with husband Rande Gerber

She then pulled on a loose cotton shirt to protect her skin as she joined Randy for a walk.

In a recent interview the supermodel said she had no complaints about her body.

'I think I look pretty good for 43, but I don't look the way I did when I was 23,' she said.

And she also admitted she has cellulite: 'I do, and I never said I didn't. I've had two kids and I'm 43, so leave me alone!'


Cindy pulled on a cotton cover-up for a walk with Rande

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.